CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK(Availability Date is Unknown)
- Turmeric Curcumin: Standardized to 95% Curcuminoids (Not diluted with Tumeric powder)
- 100% Pure – No Other Ingredients, No Fillers, No Dyes, Non-GMO
- EXTRA VALUE – 180 Capsules per Bottle (500mg per Vegetarian Capsule)
- Key Health Benefit: Powerful Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Support*
- Quality Ingredients. Backed by Apex Natural 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Includes our special 23-page Curcumin Advanced 95 Product guide.
What is Turmeric and Curcumin?
Tumeric is found in the roots of the Curcuma longa plant in the ginger family of herbs. Used in medicine and cooking for 1000′s of years and the subject of many medical studies.
Curcumin is widely considered to be the most important active ingredient within Turmeric but Turmeric only contains about 3% curcumin. Modern science is able to extract Curcumin from Turmeric root to create a highly concentrated 95% Curcumin powder.
Curcumin has been studied for:
- Anti-Inflammatory Support
- Powerful Antioxidant Properties
- Supporting Heart and Circulatory Health
- Healthy Immune Support
- Supporting Liver Health and Healthy Brain Function
How to Choose a Turmeric Product
Avoid Turmeric products that are diluted with generic turmeric powder(only has 2-6% curcumin). Choose a product 100% standardized at 95% curcumin.
CONSUMER NOTE: It is confusing to consumers to see products that say “Turmeric Curcumin” on the front of a product but then only have basic turmeric extract which is significantly cheaper to produce and only contains 10-40mg of curcumin in a 500mg capsule. Whereas, Turmeric Curcumin that is standardized to 95% Curcumin means it has 475mg of Curcuminoids per 500mg capsule and therefore requires a significantly larger amount of Turmeric extract to produce that concentration and therefore is more expensive.
The biggest discussion about Turmeric is bioavailability(absorption) in the body. Some curcumin products include ingredients like black pepper extract to increase absorption but it can have side effects and cause problems with medications.
Instead, many people suggest taking Turmeric products with no other ingredients and naturally increasing absorption in the body by taking it with fatty oils like olive oil or fish oil.
Why Choose Apex Natural™ Turmeric Curcumin Advanced 95 ?
Experience the Apex Natural™ Difference :
1. Pure Turmeric Curcumin Standardized to a Minimum 95% Curcuminoids.
2. NO Artificial Ingredients, Fillers, or Unnecessary “Other” Ingredients.
3. Top quality ingredients and manufactured in a cGMP laboratory at a FDA Registered facility.
4. Value Size: 180 Capsules Per Bottle.
**Purchase includes our special 23-page Curcumin Advanced 95 Product guide.
To view our product on Amazon.com, Click HERE
Curcumin Information Videos: Click Here